|[hatari-devel] UI/SDL problem with WinUAE build on OSX?|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [hatari-devel] UI/SDL problem with WinUAE build on OSX?
- From: Douglas Little <doug694@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2013 13:55:01 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=hZuG84ubbDpQ2/5f5NLy7W+/C8KRWsFtOPsEdM7Lcak=; b=za/Fp/orQ2JFh5BE57f5oQVYDpTB+vlMBtP5AjLTpwmjijsiS4IXwS9mMG5/nydanD 4F/sG/pysnI0P9FFgCxHUDll4eg2dX1+gzSyIaxb5aBPBCeTwuObJjRqRGsvLBGhIW+X jaFfJtIqnwalWQzUaOE2PsHWkg3TlM7egwmUjmbPkL2LQLLjTks5Hvi5x0UqfGAEQmZB TxbcPJ8kK16Uq0WUysS7n+i+e2vgexr1euLP1CH40v0NH0sKOICggY9lnzr1gHtM78S9 wis6GL4l/JsSehR2kSkf1VEJRuZtjT/OpuC05iOQHFgQNFJjS9W0m6tpxNbgD7Ys2k2P O56g==
So the first & last time I tried to build Hatari 1.6.2 on OSX (with WinUAE core) I ended up with a build that appeared to run ok, but the GUI buttons were missing all the text. It also crashes when exiting (although, the missing text is the biggest problem for usability).
I left it alone at this point, assuming I had configured the build (or SDL) wrongly.
However I recently noticed this discussion:
...and it seems to describe exactly what I saw - so now I know it wasn't a mistake on my part.
I'm trying to migrate some Atari dev from Windows to OSX and would need the WinUAE version of Hatari to do this properly. I suppose I could take screenshots of the dialogs on the PC and print them out to help configure it on OSX but that seems a bit nuts to me :-)
Does anyone know if this has been fixed, or will be fixed in the near future?