Re: [hatari-devel] UI/SDL problem with WinUAE build on OSX?

On Sun, Mar 31, 2013 at 2:55 PM, Douglas Little <doug694@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
So the first & last time I tried to build Hatari 1.6.2 on OSX (with WinUAE core) I ended up with a build that appeared to run ok, but the GUI buttons were missing all the text. It also crashes when exiting (although, the missing text is the biggest problem for usability).

I left it alone at this point, assuming I had configured the build (or SDL) wrongly.

However I recently noticed this discussion:

...and it seems to describe exactly what I saw - so now I know it wasn't a mistake on my part.

I'm trying to migrate some Atari dev from Windows to OSX and would need the WinUAE version of Hatari to do this properly. I suppose I could take screenshots of the dialogs on the PC and print them out to help configure it on OSX but that seems a bit nuts to me :-)

Does anyone know if this has been fixed, or will be fixed in the near future?

Thanks.

I just tried with the latest XCode, and it works without problems on my Imac with 10.8.
I used SDL that comes with homebrew. Both old-core and winuae works without any issues.

--
chs,