Re: [hatari-devel] Code execution discontinuities and detecting them?

Le 27/02/2013 15:50, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
Hi,

On tiistai 26 helmikuu 2013, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
Regarding your function cpu_opcode_type(), I think that instead of
masking opcodes yourself you should use OpcodeFamily (which is updated
for each instruction, see cpuemu.c) with the constants instrmnem defined
in readcpu.h

That is missing family enumation for the BRA instruction.
Could you add it for old and WinUAE CPU cores?

No, I can't add it, it's really related to the cpu emulation in cpuemu.c, where BRA itself doesn't exist (BRA is a special case of Bcc where cc is always true)

For this case, you would need to check OpcodeFamily == i_Bcc and then check the condition bits yourself in the current opcode.