Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari profiler updates and DSP cycle questions

I see where this comes from.
I can easily remove it.

But, I've looked at the motorola DSP doc, and it reads :

MOVE  2 + mv

mv :

[...]
X:Y: XY Memory Move ea + axy
[...]

Maybe this confused me :
axy table :

L: XY: Ext Ext — — — — — — 2 + wx + wy

Maybe they should have written in the doc :  X:Y: XY Memory Move ea + ax + ay

If you're OK (a ""bug"" in the DSP doc), I can upload a simple patch

The patch will be : in dsp_cpu.c in the function static void dsp_pm_8(void), there's just to comment 3 lines as described below

    /* 2 more cycles are needed if X:address1 and Y:address2 are both in external memory */
//    if ((x_addr>=0x200) && (y_addr>=0x200)) {
//        dsp_core.instr_cycle += 2;
//    }

Regards
Laurent