Re: [hatari-devel] Building Hatari from sources

On 2 Feb 2013 at 0:49, Eero Tamminen wrote:

> On torstai 31 tammikuu 2013, Roger Burrows wrote:
> > On 31 Jan 2013 at 13:48, Christer Solskogen wrote:
> > > Hourly builds for Windows are now available at:
> > > http://antarctica.no/~hatari/
> >
> > Thanks very much!
>
> Roger, can you still reproduce your disassembly crash, or
> did it go away?

I didn't try it because someone (you) reported that it worked fine with the
latest release, and Thomas mentioned that he had fixed some problems in that
area.  By that time I had figured out the original problem without using the
debugger.

Regards,
Roger