Re: [hatari-devel] Building Hatari from sources

I found building Hatari for OSX to be pretty straight forward. I did it on Mountain Lion a few days ago following the instructions in readme.txt. I guess it could be updated with more detail on downloading command lines tools for Xcode etc.

(I went through the complete chain with command line tools, CMake, SDL etc)

/Troed