Re: [hatari-devel] Key click

Would it be possible for you to send me a little example which first staert the sound as in your example, and then calls the Sndstatus(-1) ?

Like this, I'll be able to trace it with hatari.
It's even simpler -- the call itself (Sndstatus(SND_RESET)) should do the trick. Just tested it on a real Falcon - if I call the reset function, I can't hear keyclick (nor any other PSG output like chip music) anymore. On Hatari, everything "works". So just take a look what TOS4.04 does on Sndstatus(-1) ;-)

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org