Re: [hatari-devel] MMU support

> Having network card emulated & networking would certainly be handy,
> but is it really required for it to work?

No, the network card is not required, but a Unix without network is
somehow, hmm, not really a Unix ;-)

> Another, pontially more interesting use-case could be running latest
> Linux based Debian.  There's effort to make that work on real TT,
> see the debian m68k list "/|\" and "Atari TT" threads here:
> 	http://lists.debian.org/debian-68k/2013/01/threads.html

Yes, looks as if the 68k port has been revived. I'm still running an
old Debian Linux on my TT. (I think it's kernel version 1.2 or 2.0.) It
supports the Riebel card, by the way. The TT is connected to an old
router, the router to a WLAN bridge, the bridge to my FritzBox, and the
FritzBox to my cable modem. All in all the TT has Internet access this
way, even though the Riebel card does not support much more than 200
KiB/s.

Take care

Uwe