Re: [hatari-devel] MMU support

There is some news on this:

Toni Wilen, who is working on WinUAE has added our MMU and made some additions to it, including correct exception handling for 68030 and also handling the SSW.
He told that he was able too boot AMIX (Amiga Unix). So the 68030 MMU should now be good enough to boot real MMU using systems!
The problem is, that the actual WinUAE CPU differs quite a lot from our Hatari-based one. So for me it is very hard to understand and implement all the necessary changes into Previous.

Maybe someone used to WinUAE>Hatari CPU differences can take a look?

Andreas