Re: [hatari-devel] 68030 MMU work

Thanks for testing and finding the problem.
After fixing transparent translation and function code handling, the MMU should now work properly.
I think it would make sense, to re-test other software that uses the MMU. I think there is a good chance that previously occurring problems are now gone.
The now fixed problem with transparent translation in fact disabled address translation in many cases.

The last source of problems might be exceptions. Some more work needs to be done there. This might this time also affect 68040 MMU, but i'm not sure yet.

Regards,

Andreas