De: "Thomas Huth" <th.huth@xxxxxx>
À: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Envoyé: Mercredi 3 Octobre 2012 23:52:35
Objet: Re: [hatari-devel] 68030 MMU work

 Hi Andreas,

thanks again for the patch. I've committed it now to the Hatari
repository, together with a patch/hack needed for the MMU to access our
SysMem in Hatari.

However, this needs some investigation on a real Falcon, I think. If
somebody has a Falcon up-and-running, could you please try whether it
is still required there to switch to supervisor mode when accessing
addresses below 0x800 ? I mean, just do something like this in
user-mode:

  move.l  $700,d0

Does this cause a bus error on the Falcon or does it work?

 Regards,
  Thomas