Re: [hatari-devel] WinUAE Falcon emulation and FPU

On Thu, 4 Oct 2012, Eero Tamminen wrote:

Hi,

I added comment about FPU to compatibility list.

On maanantai 01 lokakuu 2012, Miro Kropá?ek wrote:
Are there a lot of demos that *require* FPU?

Not that I am aware of, only some very few I guess.

How do you define 'few' ? I can think of at least 10 demos and countless
4k intros, specially from 95-99.

Could you list their names?

4-Ever
Dream Dimension
128 krawl
128 julia
Liquid Sunshine
Dream 4mention
4orce
128 Dist
A.T.S.
Don't Break The Oath
Echos
Flu
Blue
Virtual Dream
4-Some
4tune

These are aimed at 060, so proboably runs bad in Hatari (or more likely not at all due to lack of Fastram):
1.0
Deeztort
Träl
Dazed