Re: [hatari-devel] Pure debugger, illegal opcodes, exceptions

I've just tested with moongame (not moonspeeder) under hatari, and yes, it changes the value at $10 too.
(I put a breakpoint in hatari like this :

> b ($10) ! ($10)

And it broke.

Here is the instruction from moongame :

$08084c : 21fc 0005 d0d6 0010                  move.l #$5d0d6,$0010.w

Regards

Laurent