Re: [hatari-devel] Problem with Hatari 1.6.2 and EmuTOS 192K ROMs

Am Montag, den 15.10.2012, 10:20 +0200 schrieb Nicolas Pomarède:
> Yes, the hd6301's reset doesn't clear the internal ram. So next time the
> hd6301 starts, the previous values are still there and the clock remains
> correct. Which is quite normal, considering the ikbd's clock can be used
> as a persistent clock between full reset of the ST. It doesn't have a
> battery, so it won't keep its values after a power down, but it will
> keep its values after reset.
>
> Nicolas

Confirmed! Our old 520STM with German TOS 1.00 and no other hardware
clocks or mods did this. Setting the IKBD clock was the only way to keep
the time unless a full power down was somehow required.

Regards,
Matthias
--
Matthias Arndt <marndt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>