[hatari-devel] Problem with Hatari 1.6.2 and EmuTOS 192K ROMs

There has been a short discussion over on the EmuTOS mailing list concerning a
problem using the EmuTOS 192K ROMs under Hatari 1.6.2 (Windows version).
Briefly, they work fine with Hatari 1.6.1, but when used with 1.6.2, Hatari
crashes back to the Windows desktop before displaying the EmuTOS desktop.

Two other users confirmed the same problem with the Windows version; apparently
it does not occur with the Linux version of Hatari 1.6.2.  Note that it only
occurs with the 192K ROMs, not with 256K or 512K.

Some kprintf's in the EmuTOS code makes me suspect that it's crashing on a call
to Gettime(), but I haven't tried to narrow it down further via EmuTOS.  Eero
provided some debugging instructions for Hatari, but they created a debugging
output file of 259MB, so I haven't attached it ... ;-)

Roger Burrows