Re: [hatari-devel] WinUAE exceptions

Great, that's nice

Thanks

Laurent

Le 09/09/2012 22:10, Thomas Huth a écrit :
Am Sun, 09 Sep 2012 11:59:27 +0200
schrieb Laurent Sallafranque <laurent.sallafranque@xxxxxxx>:
Another question, as you're giving a look at the boot sequence of
hatari : I've noticed (with the new cpu core) that there are 2
exception 2 at boot sequence that we don't have with the old CPU core.
I've already investigated this, without success (I think it happens
when we reach a illegal.l "opcode" but I'm not sure).
We simply did not set the BusErrorPC variable in the new CPU core yet.
That caused these additional printfs in m68000.c. I've added code for
setting the variable, so now the messages should be gone.