Re: [hatari-devel] 68030 MMU work

Thanks for the suggestions! I'll look into set_x_funcs()!

When it comes to the license, feel free to use and modify this code. Most parts i did write from scratch, some parts have been made by copying and modifying code from cpummu.c/h.
The MMU030 code does not contain any parts from other software.