Re: [hatari-devel] 68030 MMU work

Le 07/09/2012 23:17, Thomas Huth a écrit :
Am Sun, 2 Sep 2012 07:55:36 +0200
schrieb Andreas Grabher <andreas.grabher@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Thanks for the suggestions! I'll look into set_x_funcs()!

FYI: I've now tried to integrate your 68030 MMU work into Hatari:

http://hg.tuxfamily.org/mercurialroot/hatari/hatari/rev/8521076211a3

Instead of hacking cpummu.h with if-statements, I created a new
"CPU level" in gencpu.c instead. I think this is a cleaner approach,
and this way we get a real 68030 emulation instead of a 68040 with
a 68030-MMU.

Unfortunately, TOS does not boot with this new MMU yet. Seems like it
is endlessly looping during the MMU set ==> this needs some more work...

  Thomas

Hello

as you changed the licence in all headers to comply with "GNU General Public Licence", the new one in cpummu03.c is not ok.