Re: [hatari-devel] 68030 MMU work

Update:

The MMU for the 68030 should be complete when it comes to functionality (all functions emulated: PMOVE, PFLUSH, PTEST, PLOAD; working table search; working ATC with entry replacement algorithm, working transparent translation). There are some minor known bugs remaining with the PTEST instruction. I need to see what real software expects as a result in certain conditions. Anyway this should not cause problem unless using very advanced software.

The problems with connecting the MMU to the CPU remain.
I think now it would be a good time to test the existing code with Hatari, if you are interested.
All that needs to be done, is connecting the MMU to Hatari. Like before, all critical code is in cpummu030.c/h.

Regards,

Andreas