Re: [hatari-devel] improvement ideas for zip files

On perjantai 21 syyskuu 2012, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
> Note that for very large dir, you still get strange results when
> dragging the scrollbar to the bottom, as it looks like you're going
> "outside" of the scrollbar.
> This part would need to be written differently, mixing float and int
> often give those kind of rounding errors and side effects.

I guess the problem comes rather because the scrollbar Y-position
calculations weren't modified accordingly in:
- DlgFileSelect_ManageScrollbar()
- DlgFileSelect_Convert_ypos_to_scrollbar_Ypos()
- SDLGui_FileSelect()

Some macro, or more preferably, static inline, could help there...