Re: [hatari-devel] improvement ideas for zip files

Le 25/08/2012 19:54, Eero Tamminen a écrit :

As Matthias mentioned, fsel just jumping to the current file would be
a large improvement.  I might take a look at that at some point, but
I'm not going to touch the zip stuff.

I just added a fix to remember the ypos last time the fileselector was called. So, opening the fileselector again will now jump at the previous location. This will definitly save some time when having to swap disk in a game/demo :) (this will not work for zip file unfortunately)

I also added a quick patch to ensure the draggable part in scrollbar (which is proportional to the number of files) doesn't get too small.

Previously, browsing a very large directory (try /usr/bin) would even make it disappear due to rounding error:( It should not go below 4 pixels now.

Note that for very large dir, you still get strange results when dragging the scrollbar to the bottom, as it looks like you're going "outside" of the scrollbar. This part would need to be written differently, mixing float and int often give those kind of rounding errors and side effects.