Re: [hatari-devel] improvement ideas for zip files

Le 21/09/2012 21:05, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
Hi,

On perjantai 21 syyskuu 2012, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
Note that for very large dir, you still get strange results when
dragging the scrollbar to the bottom, as it looks like you're going
"outside" of the scrollbar.
This part would need to be written differently, mixing float and int
often give those kind of rounding errors and side effects.

I guess the problem comes rather because the scrollbar Y-position
calculations weren't modified accordingly in:
- DlgFileSelect_ManageScrollbar()
- DlgFileSelect_Convert_ypos_to_scrollbar_Ypos()
- SDLGui_FileSelect()

Some macro, or more preferably, static inline, could help there...

	- Eero