[hatari-devel] Retaining fileselector position between fileselector openings

Nicolas, I noticed you commited support for retaining
scroll position in the SDL GUI file selector when
re-opening the file selector.

Is the position reseted when a different directory is
used?

For example, all of these:
- TOS image
- Cartridge image
- Memory state save snapshot
- A & B floppy images
- GEMDOS drive dir
- ACSI, IDE master & slave images
- Keyboard mapping file
- Printer output file
- Serial and MIDI output & input files
- Sound recording file
- Hatari configuration file

Can in theory be in different directories.

I think from the user point of view it would be better
if file selector position would be retained (and passed
to file selector) separately for each of above things.

That could be done e.g. by adding an additional argument
("int *position") for both of the file selector functions,
which is static in the caller and updated only by
SDLGui_FileSelect().

This shows what places would need changing:
	grep SDLGui_File $(find src -name '*.c')