Re: [hatari-devel] Mac binary download at Tuxfamily

On Tue, 26 Jun 2012, Andreas Grabher wrote:

I've now tried to build a universal binary version for Mac OS X.

You can load the binary here:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/44703754/Hatari-1.6.2.dmg

It is built from default 1.6.2 sources without any special patches or configurations using
#cmake -G Xcode

I don't have the time resources to do any debugging or further tests, but on first view it seems to be OK. I starts on both machines: PowerMac G5 with Mac OS X v10.5.8 (PPC) and iMac late 2009 with Mac OS X v10.7.4 (x86_64). No crash with fullscreen on both systems.

I included SDL 1.2.15 inside the application package.

Please test before releasing!

Hi,

thanks for building. It appears to work fine, including fullscreen on my MacBook Pro (early 2011) with OS X 10.7.4.

However, the WinUAE-core version is missing for improved Falcon emulation. I downloaded the Windows archive to compare, and there is the hatari_falcon.exe complementing hatari.exe. I guess having the same on Mac would be a good thing?

--
Anders Eriksson
ae@xxxxxx     http://www.dhs.nu/