Re: [hatari-devel] Mac binary download at Tuxfamily

Le 26/06/12 18:38, Andreas Grabher a écrit :
I've now tried to build a universal binary version for Mac OS X.

You can load the binary here:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/44703754/Hatari-1.6.2.dmg
Hi Andreas,

You're build lack the OSX GUI (you have to add some #define manually in your project, like ALERT_HOOKS). And, as for mine, SDL GUI text do not show in Falcon Mode while booting, and most often, will crash at exit on SDL free call.

For the new WINUAE core, I will try to make a specific build with ENABLE_WINUAE_CPU defined. Never tried this !

J. VERNET