Re: [hatari-devel] Mac binary download at Tuxfamily

Le 21/06/2012 04:16, Bob Carpenter a écrit :
Since it looks like 1.6.2 will be released this weekend (or shortly
thereafter), I would like to find out if it is possible to have a Mac
binary version hosted at Tuxfamily. Since Jerome can create a Universal
Binary (which allows Mac PPC users to run Hatari), his version is the
first choice. However, if he is unavailable, I am willing to provide an
Intel binary when 1.6.2 is released. I know binaries have been available
through atari-forum, but I think it would be more convenient to point
people here.

Unlike Linux users (which I used to be one), Mac users are not
comfortable compiling their own source. Also, to create a nice Mac
binary (SDL included in the package along with EmuTOS), it takes a bit
of work. I know I spent some nights investigating how to get the Xcode
project to work. If you are not a developer, Xcode is not the easiest
product to deal with.

I am just trying put Mac users on the same level as Windows users who
receive a binary download. :)

Bob

Once 1.6.2 is released, I can put some mac binaries on the site if you and jerome can provide some (knowing some people reported problem with osx lion / sdl)