Re: [hatari-devel] Problem with SCSI initiator command register

Am Wed, 6 Jun 2012 20:53:36 +0200
schrieb Uwe Seimet <Uwe.Seimet@xxxxxxxxx>:

> Hi,
>
> > > I don't think so. As soon as HDDRUTIL runs the ID check for the
> > > SCSI bus Hatari hangs. As far as I can tell this is because the
> > > data register values are not decremented, as they are with a real
> > > Atari. Their values appear to stay the same.
> >
> > Which data registers?
>
> The timer C data register, it's only one. My guess is that it is the
> same with the data register of the other timers.

Nicolas did a great job in the past to make sure that the MFP registers
are emulated very accurately - that's needed for all the games and
demos that need cycle accurate behavior. I hardly can believe that
Hatari does not emulate the Timer data registers right yet.

Uwe, could you maybe add some printf debugging code to the end of
MFP_TimerCData_ReadByte() in mfp.c to see whether IoMem[0xfffa23] really
does not change there?