Re: [hatari-devel] Problem with SCSI initiator command register

> On sunnuntai 25 maaliskuu 2012, Uwe Seimet wrote:
> > When using oMem_VoidRead_00 for the SCSI registers I stumbled upon a
> > different problems, related to timer C. The data register does not seem
> > to change, even though the value in it should be decremented while the
> > timer is running. Is there any way to make timer C more compatible?
>
> Mem_VoidRead_00() issue is fixed, but did something happen for the timer
> issue you reported?

I don't think so. As soon as HDDRUTIL runs the ID check for the SCSI bus
Hatari hangs. As far as I can tell this is because the data register
values are not decremented, as they are with a real Atari. Their values
appear to stay the same.

Cheers

Uwe