Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari Falcon Crossbar emulation segfault with EmuTOS

I really don't think that the problem is in the crossbar, but in the CPU timings.

You can see a screenshot of the last part of Eko sysytem demo I took on hatari's screenshots section with an older version of hatari. When I switched to the new core, it improved many demos, but it generated a regression for this one.

I've done many tests to try to improve it, but nothing good until now.

I've heard this demo from beginning to end without problem some times, but it seems that timings are important. And actually, it seems to crash because of timings between the DSP and the CPU and not because of the crossbar.
(same for another regression demo : MOAI)

But 68030 accurate emulation is quite a hard part to do.

Regards
Laurent