|Re: [hatari-devel] WinUAE core freeze with ST emulation|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
Am Sat, 9 Jun 2012 02:14:53 +0300
schrieb Eero Tamminen <oak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> On tiistai 05 kesäkuu 2012, Eero Tamminen wrote:
> > On maanantai 04 kesäkuu 2012, Thomas Huth wrote:
> > > Ok, thanks for the extensive tests! I think I found and fixed the
> > > problem with extended VDI/GEMDOS now: The problem was how the CPU
> > > cores emulated the CPU internal prefetch ... the code changed
> > > between our old core and WinUAE core.
> > > Could you please do again some regression test to see whether it
> > > works now as expected and take care of the TT FPU (Falcon was not
> > > shipped with a FPU by default, so I think you only have to set it
> > > for TT mode).
> > I tested your changes with it and now all TOS versions boot fine
> > with the WinUAE core in all HW configs TOS tester checks!
> All normal TOS versions and 192k EmuTOS work.
> However, 256k and 512k EmuTOS versions cause WinUAE version of Hatari
> to assert on startup with ST and STE emulation
Ok, seems like I got my cycle-exact counting hack slightly wrong - by
clearing currcycle at the wrong place, the interrupt cycles got counted
twice, causing an "overflow" of the LineCycles in video.c.
Should be fixed now, please test again!