Re: [hatari-devel] WinUAE core freeze with ST emulation

On lauantai 09 kesäkuu 2012, Thomas Huth wrote:
> > However, 256k and 512k EmuTOS versions cause WinUAE version of Hatari
> > to assert on startup with ST and STE emulation
>
> Ok, seems like I got my cycle-exact counting hack slightly wrong - by
> clearing currcycle at the wrong place, the interrupt cycles got counted
> twice, causing an "overflow" of the LineCycles in video.c.
> Should be fixed now, please test again!

Now there's single case that fails:
hatari -s 0 --disk-a blank-a.st.gz --machine st --monitor rgb --tos
tos206uk.img --fastfdc yes --fast-forward yes disk/GEMDOS.PRG

But that seems to be failing also with older old UAE core Hatari version,
to double bus error, so it's not a WinUAE specific issue.

Leaving anything out of the command line lets it pass...