Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari Falcon Crossbar emulation segfault with EmuTOS

> I really don't think that the problem is in the crossbar, but in the CPU timings.

Laurent, have you thought of following: instead of trying to achieve god-perfect timings for cpu/dsp, what about introducing an "artificial handshake"? All this avoiding of sync on cpu side is done only because of speed reasons on stock falcon. So, what you could do is, that before each move dsp_reg, xx you would check the ready bit and if not set, wait. It shouldn't introduce any side effects and could improve accuracy of emulation a lot. Of course, you must check, if programmer haven't done that in his code already, but that's piece of cake.