Re: [hatari-devel] Problem with SCSI initiator command register

Le 07/06/2012 12:34, Uwe Seimet a écrit :
Hi,

OK, but that's the information I was missing : I never saw before in
this thread that you were specifically expecting the 200 Hz system
timer. Of course in that case, some specific values are supposed to be
set by the TOS. I need to check what values are put in ctrl/data regs.

Because I mentioned timer C is thought this was implicit, as timer C is
the 200 Hz system timer.

Not for me ; as a demo coder, timer C is used for anything (playing samples, sid sound volume variations, removing top border ,...) except using a 200 Hz system timer :)

By the way, my previous mail was wrong. The transition when looping doesn't imply going to $ff for a brief, but the data reg goes from 1 to the new starting value. Under specific cases, it's possible to read a 0 in data reg though during a brief time.

More later after doing tests under Hatari.