Re: [hatari-devel] Mac binary download at Tuxfamily

Jerome,

I have seen the same issues if you use the SDL GUI from Falcon mode. If I exit Hatari while in Falcon mode, Hatari is very likely to crash. I also notice the missing text from the SDL GUI.

None of this appears to happen as long as you stay in ST mode.

After some work, I was able to compile an Intel-only binary. However, I had to copy over the SDLMain.nib file from your binary. The SDLMain.nib file in the source that I downloaded said I had custom access and I never could fix the permissions to work. The main effect of the problem is that I did not see the interface changes for the YM Voices mixing until I copied your nib file into the source that I was attempting to compile. I also had to upgrade CMake to 2.8.8 in order to generate the initial Xcode project that is needed to start compiling Hatari.

Bob