Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari 1.6.2 has been released

Nicolas Pomarède <npomarede@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> a new Hatari version 1.6.2 has just been released. You can get it from
> http://hatari.tuxfamily.org/ or directly in
> http://download.tuxfamily.org/hatari/

I have uploaded 1.6.2-1 to Debian. Ubuntu should, again, pick it up
automatically (although it didn't for 1.6.1, and didn't act on my sync
request either).

If anyone needs 1.6.2 for Ubuntu 12.04, I can set up a package
repository for it.

While looking through the source code in order to update the copyright
information, I noticed a widespread typo in a lot of source files, the
license is written as "GNU Public License", when the name of the license
is "GNU General Public License". I can see the same mistake in UAE,
although to a lesser extent.

The change is trivial, e.g.,
 grep -R "GNU Public License" | cut -d':' -f1 | \
 xargs -n 1 sed -i 's/GNU Public License/GNU General Public License/'

Some manual tweaking for folding long lines might be needed.