Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari Falcon emulation segfault with EmuTOS

On maanantai 20 helmikuu 2012, Laurent Sallafranque wrote:
> I haven't got this problem actaully with tos 4.02 fr and 68030 cycle
> exact.
>
> This demo is one of the timing sensitive ones.
>
> I've done many tests with it where I had the illegal DMA sound problem,

And segfault?

> but with the current timings, I haven't got it.
> (But the demo freezes while displaying the gouraud fruits).

Please try with latest EmuTOS (which doesn't implement the OS
DSP or sound matrix XBios functions):
  http://sourceforge.net/projects/emutos/files/snapshots/CVS-20120219/

Emulator needs to be robust against badly working emulated programs.

	- Eero