Re: [hatari-devel] UAE core regressions in Falcon demos

It seems I spoke too fast.

From a previous message I sent to the list about magic, I wrote :

Falcon test :
----------------

It tests for the FPU addresses, doesn't find it and continues until a test for the Microwire.
[...]

I've got the following message in the console: M68000 Bus Error reading at address $fffa46.

According to hardware.txt, it's a FPU register.

$FFFA46|word |FP_Restor Restore-Register |??? (MSTe)

It seems that Magic tests this FPU register to decide if there's a FPU or not in the computer.

We could add these FPU addresses in IOmemTab [falcon/TT] if FPU is active in the GUI and remove these addresses if FPU is not chosen.

It could be ioreadWithoutInterception ?

The problem is that I haven't got Magic to test.

Regards

Laurent