Re: [hatari-devel] UAE core regressions in Falcon demos

Ok, that's a good news :)

It means less work lol

Laurent

Le 29/02/2012 20:58, Thomas Huth a écrit :
Am Tue, 28 Feb 2012 09:47:29 +0100 (CET)
schrieb laurent.sallafranque@xxxxxxx:

Another point: When I was working on Magic emulation, it seemed that
there are some registers specifics to the 68881/68882 that are not
present into iomemtabfalcon.c Maybe we could add them, like for the
DSP, by testing if the FPU is present or not, and adding/removing
them in the iomemtab table ?
Well, I wonder whether there are really programs that only support the
obsolete IO memory register interface to the FPUs? I think most
programs are using the normal line-f interface instead, so unless you
find a program that really only works with the IO register interface, I
think it is not worth the effort to implement this.