Re: [hatari-devel] Old UAE core regressions in Falcon games

I'll have plenty of time next week (I'm in holidays at home).

I'll check these programs with the new core.

I'm also working on the videl since a few days.
I've got pinball dream working, but with a bad trick for now.
I'll try to code it correctly.

I've also got some code I'll upload soon which adds the Falcon borders if there are.
It's really better with them displayed.

I'll also upload the MMU040 changes made by Gilles.

Regards

Laurent.