Re: [hatari-devel] AHHC Project files (was: Bug report: AHCC not working anymore with GEMDOS emulation)

On lauantai 18 helmikuu 2012, Matthias Arndt wrote:
> > With these options and the fixed AHCC, things work fine.
>
> Which update in particular are referring to?

AHCC v4.9 fixing this issue in earlier AHCC version:

-- primes.prj --
..C [-iinclude]
primes.ttp
=
ahcstart.o
primes.c
ahccstdi.lib

And AHCC in some cases trying to read:
- primes.prjprimes.ttp
- primes.prjprimes.o
- primes.prjprimes.c

(I've found couple of new bugs in every AHCC version I test more
extensively, but happily Henk has fixed the issues very quickly. :-))