|Re: [hatari-devel] Bugfix Hatari 1.6.1 has been released|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Bugfix Hatari 1.6.1 has been released
- From: Bob Carpenter <bcripon89@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2012 10:03:46 -0600
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=4pO+JAy1wDvAtYj6agmqmbaScAxSFhJFTrFk1Pvqq0E=; b=Zwk2ooR2jG/1EZOoXcv6DyzHoLjwid+EUs7VaIjh7ZLbaD1i9ehkDG0gfOe86kHxVo Z48wWuWPjIJ+FPfavAlNrHj1+Da7kf5UeL3AIzXRy1quVbq8nKGkYl27rrWSsWoLMuVR lpN+4Yp+TqcS9zpJjnBkk3TFgX4IErgQUG2Sk=
I was finally able to download the DMG file from Megaupload. I did not realize how "hit and miss" the links could be. In order for it to correctly work on Lion, I had to copy over the previous patched SDL framework that you did for Hatari 1.5.0 and copy it into the application package (Frameworks folder). I do not know if you attempted to use the SDL pre-release version of 1.2.15 or what version of the SDL framework you compiled with Hatari 1.6.1.
Otherwise, I got the same error when I tried to change the monitor type and had to reset the emulator. As soon as I copied in your old SDL framework, everything worked perfectly.
Thanks for making the YM mixer change to the OS X interface. I hope you can replace your MacBook soon.
On Sat, Jan 14, 2012 at 9:48 AM, Bob Carpenter <bcripon89@xxxxxxxxx>
It was the 1.2.15 pre-release that I tried to use. I realize that 1.3 is totally different and probably incompatible with Hatari.
I tried to download your Intel version, but the link did not work for me. The PowerPC version link worked, but since it is only a PPC application, it will not work on my Intel iMac.
I hope you add the pref screen change to the main Hatari source code once the repository is opened up again. I would be very interested to know how you added the ALERT_HOOKS compile variable to your Xcode project. So far, I have been unsuccessful doing it.
Since I am sure that lots of people are not looking at atari-forum for the Mac executable, I hope that the 1.6.1 Intel/PPC executables are uploaded to tuxfamily soon.