Re: [hatari-devel] Bugfix Hatari 1.6.1 has been released

Le 14/01/12 17:03, Bob Carpenter a écrit :
Jerome,

I was finally able to download the DMG file from Megaupload. I did not realize how "hit and miss" the links could be. In order for it to correctly work on Lion, I had to copy over the previous patched SDL framework that you did for Hatari 1.5.0 and copy it into the application package (Frameworks folder). I do not know if you attempted to use the SDL pre-release version of 1.2.15 or what version of the SDL framework you compiled with Hatari 1.6.1.
Ok, did you try with this one: http://www.libsdl.org/tmp/prerelease/SDL/ ethier for the mono bug and the lion full screen bug ?

JV