Re: [hatari-devel] Bugfix Hatari 1.6.1 has been released

Le 14/01/12 00:59, Bob Carpenter a écrit :
I compiled 1.6.1 for the Mac. However, I noticed that if I change the monitor type from color to mono and allow Hatari to reset the emulator, Hatari will crash. If I set the monitor type to mono, save my config, and exit Hatari, then it boots fine into mono.
It do not crash with my build. May be only a problem with the English translation.

Managed to connect my MacBook to my LCD TV ;) ) so that I can work on Hatari.

Hre is my build for 10.6.1, Intel, should work from 10.5 to 10.7. I added to the pref screen latest change from the SDL GUI.
Not tested on 10.5 and 10.7.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VDO8VQ0L

I will now try to make a PPC Build !

Jerome