Re: [hatari-devel] Bugfix Hatari 1.6.1 has been released

Le 14/01/12 17:03, Bob Carpenter a écrit :
Jerome,

I was finally able to download the DMG file from Megaupload. I did not realize how "hit and miss" the links could be. In order for it to correctly work on Lion, I had to copy over the previous patched SDL framework that you did for Hatari 1.5.0 and copy it into the application package (Frameworks folder). I do not know if you attempted to use the SDL pre-release version of 1.2.15 or what version of the SDL framework you compiled with Hatari 1.6.1.

Hum. Yes... I realize right now that I do not use (and embbed) the good SDL Framework... It's not the pre realease SDL Framework, it's my own build from the SDL Mercurial -without the Lion Fulll Screen Patch I previously put with Hatari-
Otherwise, I got the same error when I tried to change the monitor type and had to reset the emulator. As soon as I copied in your old SDL framework, everything worked perfectly.
Ok, so it's related to the SDL build (with Lion Full Screen patch) witch is buggy. I cannot find the 1.2.15 release you said yet.

Thanks for making the YM mixer change to the OS X interface. I hope you can replace your MacBook soon.

I stopped smoking for that ;). Will be able to buy a new macBook in, let say, 10 month ?? ;)

Jerome

Bob C