Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari 1.6.1 test build for Mac OS X

Stefan,

Unfortunately, I receive another library error when I attempt to run your Hatari build.

Dyld Error Message:
  Library not loaded: /usr/local/lib/libportaudio.2.dylib
  Referenced from: /Users/USER/Desktop/hatari.app/Contents/MacOS/Hatari
  Reason: image not found

I did find the libpng.framework from the website you mentioned after I sent my initial message.

I would be interested in your code changes so that I can have the new preferences on the OS X screen. I am also very interested in how you configured your Xcode project to use the ALERT_HOOKS variable. I have tried entering -DALERT_HOOKS in the "Other C Flags" section, but the flags do not seem to be used during the compile.

Bob C