Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari 1.6.1 test build for Mac OS X

Jerome,

I see the same problem with the "stop recording" option greyed out even if you are recording. I also like the idea of an experimental build for the WinUAE CPU.

I still have a copy of the binary SDL framework that you originally compiled for me if you want a copy to include with Hatari. I am hoping that the final version of 1.2.15 will completely work with Lion.

Bob C