Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari 1.6.1 test build for Mac OS X

@Stefan: The default cmake file creates Hatari.app in debug mode. I changed the release option of every item in the Hatari project to Release and said "None" if I had a debugger choice. I wanted to strip any debugging code out of the compiled Hatari. I also felt that leaving the debug code might make it slower.

Also, my compilation only includes the SDL framework. The libpng framework wasn't needed to create screenshots. I can create a screenshot without that framework being a part of Hatari.app. I don't have libportaudio included in my Hatari.app either.

So far, I haven't noticed a difference between Jerome's compile and mine except for the application size. Jerome's executable is 10.8 MB and my application is 6.5 MB.

My hope is that Jerome's (or someone else's) OS X executable ends up hosted at tuxfamily so anyone can easily find it.

Bob C

On Sat, Jan 14, 2012 at 7:03 PM, Stefan Meier <stefan_meier99@xxxxxx> wrote:

@Bob: Yes, that seems to fix the problem. I noticed that my build compared to Jerome's build is many times slower and unstable. No idea, why :-(

@Jerome: From your post I understand that you don't use the cmake system?