Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari 1.6.1 test build for Mac OS X

Hi Jerome,

thanks for the new build! It seems to work very well on my 10.6 machine. For SDL, there was posted a Lion-patched version on the SDL forums a while ago: http://forums.libsdl.org/viewtopic.php?t=7355
Perhaps this works better than the 1.2.15 pre-release.

Did you use the cmake scripts to build or did you set up a new xcode project? If you set up a project without cmake, would you mind sharing it? I tried this myself, but so far failed because of the many dependencies (havn't had much time due to real-world-work though :-(

The bug with the preferences dialog is still in there. Although it is not a problem of the dialog itself. For testing if it has to to with the modality of the preferences window, I called the switch between mono and rgb from the main menu and it still crashes. I guess it has somehow to do with the communication between the OSX Gui and SDL. If you change the parameter within the SDL options screen everything works fine. Looking at the stack trace it seems that the main window receives new SDL events before it is fully initialized, so the painting crashes because the GraphicsContext isn't ready yet. But I didn't figure out yet if there is a way to find out wheter the window is ready or not...

Stefan

-------- Original-Nachricht --------