Re: [hatari-devel] MMU emulation (was: MiNT on Hatari)

Am Mon, 19 Dec 2011 07:37:16 -0800
schrieb Jerome Ibanes <jibanes@xxxxxxxxx>:

> Hello,
>
> Is it a fair assumption that, with this new core and implementation
> of the MMU functions we might be able to run netbsd/atari on an
> emulated TT as well?

You could try, but I doubt that the TT emulation of Hatari is good
enough already to run something like NetBSD. Hatari still lacks a lot
of features that might be required to run such an operating system
(e.g. emulation of the SCSI controller, the emulation of the second
MFP, etc. )