Re: [hatari-devel] MMU emulation (was: MiNT on Hatari)

Yes, the 68030 MMU works with the new core (that's one of the best improvement of the new core).
It was already present with the 1.5 version.
I changed the comment for raimbow2 multimedia before the 1.5 release to indicate that it works with the new CPU whereas it doesn't work with the old CPU because of the MMU.
I've tested some other programs that runs now with 68030 MMU.

We must be careful if we communicate on this :

the MMU option in the GUI is only here for the 68040 CPU. This MMU doesn't work (there's still the TRY/CATCH to convert to C).

The 68030 MMU is activated by default with the 68030 CPU choice.
It seems to work well.

I haven't tried X-tasie again. I'll do it this week.
If I'm right, another big signifiant news with the new core is the cache management for the 68020/030/040/060 CPUs.

I like this new core, it has a lot of potential.
I'd like to have the whole Hatari project migrated under it.

Best regards,

Laurent